! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dark/Deep web??? - Page 1/1

Subject: Dark/Deep web???
Replies: 7 Views: 834

sxcrico 4.03.17 - 04:41pm
People have advised me to go on the above sites said it is so different from our actual google now what does one do to go onto these sites * +

3mel 4.03.17 - 11:07pm
there's not that much to see really and it's awkward to use. you need bitcoins to buy anything and a postbox address is advisable too. * +

3mel 5.03.17 - 12:55pm
on an android phone download orbot from playstore if you have a browser that supports proxy settings, if not you'll have to a TOR capable browser to use with orbot.
google for PC apps and settings, I've no idea about those. * +

sxcrico 5.03.17 - 04:31pm
I do have orbot but when I try to enter the sites on google to go onto this dark web they all are dead links * +

3mel 5.03.17 - 07:52pm
open the app and look at the help section. as I said, settings need to be changed within the browser so it routes to specific proxy address. it might be easier for you to download a TOR browser from the playstore.

once both of those are working you should be able to enter .onion links into the browsers address bar. many sites will be dead though if your list is fairly old. * +

sxcrico 8.03.17 - 07:49pm
Thank u Mel * +

warded 24.03.17 - 01:19pm
There is also a whole live operating system for 'private usage' called TAILS. * +

raider.1 10.11.17 - 05:32pm
You will need Tor *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search