! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

screen replacement - Page 1/1

Subject: screen replacement
Replies: 6 Views: 466

dorian2k 6.02.17 - 03:35pm
Hey guys I have a hp 15 notebook pc.... I need a new screen but a nice decent price, does anybody know of any? 15.6 inches btw * +

3mel 6.02.17 - 07:51pm
whichever is the more expensive price, that's the one you want to buy. a cheap Chinese copy will bug you forever with it's low quality, don't do it... * +

dorian2k 6.02.17 - 11:48pm
OK Mel, I've been looking through ebay but not sure which one to order as i don't know the specific model of this hp laptop or does any 15.6 work either way? * +

3mel 7.02.17 - 01:15am
can't help you there mate, personally I wouldn't trust anyone on eBay not to be lying if they said it was a genuine HP screen. * +

dorian2k 7.02.17 - 03:13am
Amazon better than ebay then? Or where would u recommend I look * +

ungers 7.02.17 - 04:17am
Go to your nearest computer repair shop, if they dont have a screen, order one. Most 15.6 inch screens are interchangeable regardless of model laptop. Just make sure you get the thinline screen, they have different thicknesses. Secondhand might be an option if it does not have scratches..... * +

dorian2k 7.02.17 - 05:20am
That's what I'm running from, if I go to a dealer he's going online to order it and sell it to me double the price so I rather just order one myself *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search