! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iPad Pro.. - Page 1/1

Subject: iPad Pro..
Replies: 5 Views: 515

daniieel 6.01.17 - 08:46pm
hi,

I've been thinking of getting an iPad Pro with the keyboard as it meant to be like using a macbook.

Has anyone tried this or doing themselves? if so can you give me some feedback. * +

norega 7.01.17 - 10:38pm
Just by a MacBook Pro * +

polo_011 13.01.17 - 08:54pm
What do you need it for? If you are looking for something to do heavy tasks on it like graphic design, putting together large uni assignments, research papers and so on, DO NOT touch it, it is not meant to be a laptop replacement.

If you want to browse the Web on the go on a large screen, do lite document editing, write out long emails, and little bits of productivity then go for the iPad Pro.

If you want a nice go-between a laptop and tablet, get a Surface Pro 4, it will handle heavier tasks a lot better and is ultimately what the IPP should have been.

The iPad Pro makes for a great on-the-go Multimedia Device, the battery life is unbeatable, and is an easier device to carry through airports and other public transport. I nearly got one until a colleague of mine let me use hers, I was severely disappointed and stick to my iPad Air 2. * +

1clivey1 15.01.17 - 01:03pm
it dont do some thing my macbook can do in fact its not much diff frm the last model ipad air which i got * +

daniieel 27.01.17 - 10:16pm
I ended up getting a gaming laptop in the end.

msi ge72. very nice laptop * +

warded 28.01.17 - 03:20pm

@ daniieel - 27.01.17 - 10:16pm
I ended up getting a gaming laptop in the end.

msi ge72. very nice laptop

good.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search