! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Local pics uploader? - Page 1/2

Subject: Local pics uploader?
Replies: 8 Views: 516
> »
stefdag 8.09.16 - 11:05am
Hello together, i hope somebody can help me. I want to use my laptop as a server or something like that, were other people can upload pictures from their phones. The users will be in one place with the laptop, so I wanted to do that not over the internet. Is there a way that I could do that? Thank you very much for your help. * +

strawfox 8.09.16 - 11:36am
If their right there and your laptop has wifi or Bluetooth your all set, if their phones have wifi or Bluetooth. * +

3mel 8.09.16 - 12:16pm
LAN image host server, like this but not open to the internet [link]http://chevereto.com/[/link]

oh and hey Stef wave.gif * +

stefdag 8.09.16 - 10:29pm
hello guys thanks for your answers. :) @3mel i think i must pay for this app, but i am looking for a free app. it will be only for one evening (I'm getting married this saturday:) :) ) @strawfox laptop has only wifi and all phones have also wifi. what could i use in this case? i could also use an android phone if this would be easier but I'm not sure. thanks again * +

3mel 9.09.16 - 01:14am
if you know more than I do about different types of servers take a look at the android app servers ultimate for android. the trial I think let's you run a server for a few days, and there's 70 different kinds of servers included that don't have to go past your LAN.

if all else fails just leave your laptop open for guests to browse your gallery.

CONGRATULATIONS btw... champagne.gif

or maybe you could upload everything to dropbox and message a public link to everyone. * +

iminuru 9.09.16 - 05:33am
Getting Married 2morrow!!! CONGRATS... * +

stefdag 9.09.16 - 09:27am
I'm a noob nowadays @3mel lol i will try this app and see. thanks a lot for your help and both of you ffor the congatulations :) * +

iminuru 9.09.16 - 10:11am
happy You'r welcome * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum