! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

R.I.P HD7770 2GB - Page 3/10

Subject: R.I.P HD7770 2GB
« <> »
spartan2 21.06.16 - 09:19pm
You can but ask if they would offer a credit upgrade but if not flog the replacement of course. I haven't heard the best things about Asus support but hey, maybe they are better now * +

john_163 22.06.16 - 08:04pm
dnt think they would do that...but if the 7770 2gb isnt in stock they would offer me a 7790 at best... asus support was good for me neva had issue. had my card replaced withn 1 week with a brand new box with div adapter, while asrock was same but they neva even gave me the northbridge fan of the mobo they gave me fkrs just gave me a new mobo but without the box n fan * +

john_163 23.06.16 - 09:02pm
ok my gpu is at service cemter..an its the new box hd 7770 2gb lol..expected for a little upgrade * +

john_163 28.06.16 - 02:36pm

@ spartan2 - 21.06.16 - 09:19pm
You can but ask if they would offer a credit upgrade but if not flog the replacement of course. I haven't heard the best things about Asus support but hey, maybe they are better now

they gave me a used gpu, angry n now for some reason it wont let me in bios screen... the monitor led is orange an then when its green im direct on win 10 login screen , sometime i manage to go into bios setting an den screen goes black an then back on then again goes black n back on... so i tryd my frnds spare old gpu...an i dnt have issue with it : , so i put my gpu again * +

john_163 28.06.16 - 02:40pm
i removed my hdd, n turnd on the bios splash screen came pressd delet... again the display is goin n comen back on, some time wen i press delet i heard sound beep of the bios but screen is black...if i leav it for sumtime..it will come back on , some time with hdd on, it will show just black screen with windows startup sound can be heard, but screen is black but even monitor led green, so is it gpu related or mobo? confused2 * +

john_163 28.06.16 - 02:41pm
il go to my mates place today n check my gpu on his system annoyed * +

john_163 28.06.16 - 07:52pm
ok now im confused i took of my ram wich i tought was fishy..n now it boots normal i can use bios settings confused * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index