! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what is a rig like this worth - Page 1/1

Subject: what is a rig like this worth
Replies: 4 Views: 837

charlin 6.01.16 - 05:43pm
Good day all, can anyone tell me what a rig like this will cost to buy, as I know of someone that wants to sell his, and how good will it fair running most new games 5 Quad core 750 (reason why I chose this processor,BIG OVERCLOCKER!!!) Clocked at 4500MHZ (Highest I went upto 5.2Ghz but heat is bit of an issue on the water cooling) Coolermaster Auqagate Watercooling kit combined with Thermaltake BIGWATER kit (3 x radiators) Coolermaster COSMOS case Corsair 1000w Power Supply Asus Maximus Formula * +

mok214 7.01.16 - 12:12pm
I have had bad experiences with CoolerMaster products, mainly cheap and faulty wiring and vibrations. So I would say your rig is an accident waiting to happen. poor.gif * +

newt182 7.01.16 - 04:46pm
Because you haven't mentioned a GPU, it will play pong and most Facebook games, but that is it. * +

newt182 7.01.16 - 04:54pm
tbh it's not really something I think I would look at buying. An old i5 750 that has been through some serious overclocking over the years. Old water cooling could be a problem with leaks. The 100 watt PSU puts me off a bit too.

I think I would only pay up to 100 pounds, depending on the other parts used, like case, HDD etc... * +

mok214 8.01.16 - 09:20pm
Really. I wouldn't give more than ten dollars for it, and that's only if I'm feeling over generous. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search