! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hardware or OS? - Page 3/3

Subject: Hardware or OS?
« <
mok214 24.12.15 - 05:00am

@ john_163 - 23.12.15 - 03:07am
@monk214 i dnt run any benchmark test... the only prob i have is wen i login a shut down win10 wich isnt my default os my win7 always.performs a CHKDSK...dnt no why the drives get dirty...to shut down clean i hav to restart so it does a default boot on win7

okay.gif CHDSK mainly scans for corrupted sectors, it will not tell you how healthy your hard drive is. * +

john_163 27.12.15 - 06:19am
now i have another problem upgradeing to SP1 , fifa wasnt working...so i uninstalld sp1 but the uninstaller got hanged at the end so i waitd n den cancled n rebooted * +

john_163 27.12.15 - 06:27am
then wen i check sp1 is gone, but fifa isnt workin now, so i did a restore to a point i created...an now i cant run files like driver sweeper, FHB editor, it just crashes, also troubleshooter doesnt work anymore...it gives error 0x80070002 ,, contex - restricted * +

john_163 27.12.15 - 06:27am
repaird net framework too still nothing * +

asurreym 28.12.15 - 02:51pm
have you checked all the cables to the hdd? the wires and connectors are quite delicate and don't last long if they have been moved or been put in and taken out a lot of times, if you moved things and it suddenly worked then that would say its a loose connection or a broken wire * +

s.mcclel 2.01.16 - 01:54pm
The beeping indicates a hardware issue and not software and I'd hazard a guess that one of your ram sticks may be the issue.Clean the contacts with a rubber and check them for hairline cracks. * +

ungers 7.01.16 - 04:05am
The beeps indicates faulty or not properly seated RAM......make sure u use the same kind of Ram in all slots, but whatever the case, it will be a ram issue......might even be a fault on your Mobo with the ram slots..... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index