! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

help think laptops dying and it's only 8 months o - Page 1/1

Subject: help think laptops dying and it's only 8 months o
Replies: 7 Views: 1293

molly 10.11.15 - 03:38pm
this is one of the Errors I'm getting see screen shot... * +

molly 10.11.15 - 03:44pm
c:windowswinsxsamd64microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc83b9a1e18e3b_903...dll is either not designed to to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again * +

molly 10.11.15 - 03:44pm
it means nothing to me all that jargon thank you in advance you lovely lot. * +

tranie 11.11.15 - 07:02pm
it looks like its a driver for your graphics thats dodgey, do you have a AMD graphics card ? what OS are you running ? * +

molly 11.11.15 - 09:47pm
Win 7 profestional mate intelcore inside i5 i think the card is says core i5 on sticker * +

molly 12.11.15 - 10:08am
keep getting a bsod :( but can't read it it to quick i llost sound about two weeks ago and installed a new driver ever since then i have to go through f8 on start up and choose diff options debugging /kernal etc lol doing my head in i can't solve it no money to send for repiar :( any way to find whats wrong in event viewer ? * +

3mel 13.11.15 - 04:13am
get someone to do a clean install of windows for you. shouldn't cost much especially at the place that sold it to you... * +

tranie 13.11.15 - 07:51am
go to your control panel then device managment panel this should bring up a tree menu of all the drivers and adapters on your computer, look through them if there is a dodgey driver then you will see a yellow triangle next to it, right click on the driver/adapter and choose update driver, then resart your computer. If problem still exists then go back and delete the driver and restart your computer. Do you have a system restore point saved from when your system was running properly ? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search