! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Powerbank Failures. - Page 1/3

Subject: Powerbank Failures.
Replies: 15 Views: 2410
> »
kimzsli 27.10.15 - 07:07pm
Hi!, I have a bit of problem with a powerbank that indicates charging when plugged into power but never shows any progress of being fully charged even when left for hours and has a problem of transmitting current through the output to a phone even when different cables are used. Please help me figure out what could be the problem? Thanks * +

iminuru 28.10.15 - 11:53am
is the warranty period over? or, * +

iminuru 28.10.15 - 11:53am
would You like to repair/troubleshoot the problem yourself @kimzsli? You will need some tools and may be some spare (parts) then, e.g. a soldering iron, an analog or digital multimeter, a little know how about electrical/electronic components and a little search on the web. I am sure You can do it. * +

iminuru 28.10.15 - 11:59am
I am mentioning 2 web page here may be Your problem isn't the same, but may be you, get some hint 4m this. http://goo.gl/jKJjnk (and) http://goo.gl/3XnEyD * +

4juice 28.10.15 - 02:11pm
Just throw it out and get a new one and tell yourself to think twice the next time you want to buy cheap s**t chinese made product. * +

spartan2 29.10.15 - 12:19am
Buy yourself one of these xiaomi power banks I have one and it's great. Chinese made but a quality product and cheap. I got me a 10000mah one and it's a great thing * +

iminuru 29.10.15 - 03:14am
Idk about other countries, but here, spare batteries of any type(lithium ion, nicle cadmium etc) are available at very low cost. hence repair and work around, is too cheap and inexpensive. * +

3mel 29.10.15 - 10:32am
I was looking up this stuff yesterday and anker external batteries get very high user ratings.
I wouldn't advise opening a powerful battery up unless you knew exactly what you were doing... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search