! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Powerbank Failures. - Page 2/3

Subject: Powerbank Failures.
« <> »
4juice 29.10.15 - 02:14pm

@ spartan2 - 29.10.15 - 12:19am
Buy yourself one of these xiaomi power banks I have one and it's great. Chinese made but a quality product and cheap. I got me a 10000mah one and it's a great thing

I got that too. But how dare you say its great? It charges up slow and charged itself slow as well, the battery doesnt look like its really 10,000mah and its button is tough. Best powerbank is romoss. Go try one and compare it with the xiaomi. Its like a tenner on ebay. * +

spartan2 29.10.15 - 05:29pm

@ 4juice - 29.10.15 - 02:14pm
I got that too. But how dare you say its great? It charges up slow and charged itself slow as well, the battery doesnt look like its really 10,000mah and its button is tough. Best powerbank is romoss. Go try one and compare it with the xiaomi. Its like a tenner on ebay.

It charges up precisely the length of time you would expect. The battery has been tested independently and the unit reviewed several times, it comes out near the top each time and hits it's stated spec, unlike many. The button is simple and easy. Romoss is no better and doesn't review better
[LINK]http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/review/batteries/xiaomi-10000mah-power-bank-review-3619461[/LINK] * +

4juice 30.10.15 - 09:35am
Romoss is better, you need to buy it to test it for yourself. I own two powerbanks and both are the xiaomi and romoss sense4. My romoss charged up full in like 6-7hrs, compare to the xiaomi which can take up to 12 hrs on some days. * +

spartan2 2.11.15 - 09:35pm
You do realise that how long it charges is not an indication of how good it actually is? You might want to look at the output of the charger. I have never had a problem. The Xiaomi has a well regarded Texas instruments smart control chip integrated into their power banks. One of the reasons why it reviews well. * +

4juice 2.11.15 - 10:41pm
Ok mate, just go buy one (10 quid for 10,000mah) and test it for yourself. If you dont like it, give it away to family members etc. If you do like it, compare it to xiaomi and see which one you like better. * +

john_163 23.11.15 - 06:10pm
powerbanks sometime gets damaged soon... had one 6 months later... charges n den suddnly after 1 hrs its down its a 6000 mah * +

jallien 26.11.15 - 04:57am
Maybe your powerbank is an imitation.,as certain powerbank has different mah or capacity.,i own a romosee sense 6 20000mah.,it takes 13 hours to fully charge using a romoss ac12 adapter.,for other charger it takes 24 hours or more.,i contacted romoss support and they advised that i should never drained my powerbank to 0 because it will need 30 more charging time * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index