! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BIOS Password - Page 6/6

Subject: BIOS Password
« <
norega 3.05.16 - 04:15pm

@ smtrock - 23.01.16 - 05:34pm
easy way to open laptop hardware n then unplug battery what is inside the laptop. yr bios password will be gone

No it won't . * +

ungers 3.06.16 - 05:15am

@ mopac - 9.08.15 - 07:42pm
Hello people, I have a Toshiba Satellite C850-F0023 unfortunately it has a BIOS password. Is there any way it can be reseted? Please kindly help. Thank you so much.

Yes, there is a way...Remove both the C-mos and laptop battey...keep it out, and power the laptop on, while shorting out the C-mos battery pins..(about 10 seconds)...then power off, replace C-mos battery and laptop battery....Stolen or not, why waste a working laptop?....Enjoy... * +

ungers 3.06.16 - 05:19am
The easiest way to short out the battery pins is to install the C-mos battery upside down....or use a piece of wire....Don't leave it like that, follow above instructions carefully..... * +

ungers 3.06.16 - 05:24am
Note...if you do not short the bios-battery pins, (when powering on) the bios will not reset.....to just remove the battery won't work....thank me later, this works for all laptops..... * +

ungers 3.06.16 - 05:31am
No, it will not damage the laptop.....Very low current, the C-mos battery's only function is to keep the bios settings.....(and passwords)...... * +

ungers 3.06.16 - 05:37am
I know, ur gonna say it does not work....did u short out the pins? Did u power the laptop on?.......See, it's easy.....it will go back to default (factory) settings...... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index