! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BIOS Password - Page 3/6

Subject: BIOS Password
« <> »
norega 17.08.15 - 02:08pm

@ alvar89 - 16.08.15 - 09:16pm
So if i steal a car and forget i did it its no crime and i can keep it? wow.gif

Lol.gif * +

veronee 19.08.15 - 10:53pm
on the motherboard is a small battery like you find in a large faced watch. you need to remove it for around 5 mins and anything upto 48hrs. its the bios battery that keeps the bios running and its memory. when its removed the computer forgets the day-month-yr and even the password :o) * +

norega 20.08.15 - 08:17am
That wont remove the password no matter how long the battery is left out . The data is stored in EEPROM memory not CMOS * +

hottysim 5.09.15 - 04:51pm

@ alvar89 - 9.08.15 - 08:19pm
Did you steal it?

Guys lets learn to assist nt to question.If you dnt knw the answer spare your words. * +

norega 5.09.15 - 06:21pm
If you have a stolen laptop you wont get any help here getting round bios passwords. No one just forgets there password * +

sphampan 6.09.15 - 01:36am
I once forgotten my bios password also and tried all the method on the net to bypass it but couldnt succed up untill one when i tried to remembering all the password i ever used and found the passworkd i used for the bios
* +

spartan2 6.09.15 - 11:59pm
The question is why put a password on a bios of a personal machine anyway ffs lol.gif it's designed to lock out noobs from messing everything up, like in schools or businesses or public computers, whatever. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index