! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New laptop - Page 2/2

Subject: New laptop
« <
banbury 3.07.15 - 08:57pm
its absolutely true and if you know anything at all about Macs you would already know! But you go on believing what you wish cos everyone is entitled to believe what they want. You will find out in a few years lol. Your just trying to justify your large outlay, which I have to admit I would do if I was in your shoes. Macs are only aimed at the wealthy who can afford to replace them on a regular basis. If your one of those people that's fine, but if not its an entirely different kettle of fish. * +

1clivey1 3.07.15 - 09:05pm
well mine comes with a 5 yr waranty * +

banbury 4.07.15 - 12:38am
which guarantees against component failure yes * +

norega 6.07.15 - 11:07am

@ banbury - 3.07.15 - 08:57pm
its absolutely true and if you know anything at all about Macs you would already know! But you go on believing what you wish cos everyone is entitled to believe what they want. You will find out in a few years lol. Your just trying to justify your large outlay, which I have to admit I would do if I was in your shoes. Macs are only aimed at the wealthy who can afford to replace them on a regular basis. If your one of those people that's fine, but if not its an entirely different kettle of fish.

I have had a macbook since 2005 and it works like new and apart from a few dents and scratches it is in excellent condition still boots like a new machine and runs everything i want it to . I only got the new one as i got a really good deal at work . The build quality is well worth the large outlay. They don't need replacing after a few years either that is absolute boll ox . And for video and music production they are in a league of there own and thats why 99 percent of the industry use them and not pc's as windows is just to unreliable * +

norega 6.07.15 - 03:48pm
Windows laptops age amazingly fast compared to a apple machine . In 5 years a apple machine will still run everything fine yet a windows machine will struggle after 18months .

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index