! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 10 will be free for software pirates - Page 25/26

Subject: Windows 10 will be free for software pirates
« <> »
nukeme 6.10.15 - 11:16pm
My TV monitor wasn't working via HDMI-output connection after upgrading on my laptop. I searched online and got it to work. Don't know what I did but I'll find out. (For those who are having similar problem) * +

nukeme 6.10.15 - 11:50pm
*This is what I did: I typed ''Troubleshooting'' in search. Clicked ''Troubleshooting Control panel''. Clicked ''View all'' in top left. Clicked ''Hardware and Devices''. Then just followed instructions. proud * +

nosfratu 10.10.15 - 02:32pm
If u upgrade from a pirate copy I think in a couple of months they will soft lock u out of ur pc with an option to unlock with a valid serial you have to purchase from microsoft * +

maumu 13.10.15 - 05:12pm
Looks like a trap to start the next world war laugh.gif * +

newt182 14.10.15 - 10:24am

@ nosfratu - 10.10.15 - 02:32pm
If u upgrade from a pirate copy I think in a couple of months they will soft lock u out of ur pc with an option to unlock with a valid serial you have to purchase from microsoft

What have you based that on? Do you know how OEM activation works using the loader? * +

mikeymk 27.10.15 - 04:15am
Still enjoying lovely Windows 7

Like fk am i being part of 10s development and teething team. You'd think after the absolute train crash they made of 8 that they'd have at least tried to get 10 right first time. * +

mok214 1.11.15 - 08:27pm
10 works great. Give it a try, surly you can adapt to the slightly different GUI. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-26
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index