! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 10 will be free for software pirates - Page 12/26

Subject: Windows 10 will be free for software pirates
« <> »
psnality 30.07.15 - 06:24pm
Got bored waiting and downloaded it myself using the tool and upgraded, now I know why it was holding me up because it isn't compatible yet because I have both windows 8.1 and Windows 10 settings and tablet mode doesn't work so just have bare desktop and can't do anything apart from right click start and have a very tiny bunch of options.
Guess I'll have to wait until it updates and fixes itself hopefully.
I can't boot into it normally either, had to set windows boot manager as first boot through motherboard settings otherwise it just says operating system not found.

Ah well that's what I get for being impatient. * +

tranie 30.07.15 - 06:33pm

@ mandain - 30.07.15 - 01:45pm
Think cortana is only in the U.S. For now, as for windows 10 I'm having an instant dislike at first impression mainly due to the hype and positive reviews I guess, I admit I haven't explored it and got used to it yet, but for all the ones that slagged off windows 8, you're praising this?

not any more, my computer went from booting up to a useable computer in win 8.1 it took 2 mins, in win 10 15 mins so reverted back to win 8.1. Just sent an email to microsoft telling them what a heap of steaming shyte win 10 is nod.gif * +

nobyboy 30.07.15 - 08:09pm
Your PC must be s**t, my PC boots within 10 sec
* +

tranie 30.07.15 - 09:02pm
when i first installed it booted great, then i turned off and when i turned back on it took 15 mins, i did a bit of dredging throu logs and stuff to find out why. I turned off and on 6 or 7 times and each time it took 15 mins to get a useable desktop. I got a lenovo i7 so no its not a shyte PC * +

nobyboy 30.07.15 - 09:11pm
im liking windows 10, i touch the 2 wires together on my pc and boom within 10 secs im on the home screen, although i do have the OS on an SSD also, windows 7 was the same booted in around 10 secs * +

nobyboy 30.07.15 - 09:49pm
for some reason Geforce experience says my gpu isnt compatible?? to optimise games * +

nobyboy 30.07.15 - 09:49pm
worked fine on windows 7 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-26
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark