! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mac os - Page 1/2

Subject: Mac os
Replies: 9 Views: 1702
> »
phly_kid 5.03.15 - 01:11pm
Does anyone know how i can format and make a usb mac osx bootable within windows. i want to try dual boot windows and mac os but i dont have a mac to create a bootable usb near me. I thought maybe creating a mac os vm in windows may help but even that route doesnt seem to work for me. Have searched here and not much talk on the subject here in the forum. Anyone knowledgable on the matter that can help? * +

banbury 5.03.15 - 08:10pm
Hackintosh! That's what you need to google but iam afraid my knowledge is quite limited on that procedure. Many people have managed to install mac osx on windows machines successfully. * +

phly_kid 5.03.15 - 09:03pm
I have researched and found several guides but none seems to help me with the predicament of making a bootable USB from within Windows with a lion OSx. * +

banbury 5.03.15 - 10:21pm
you could try asking witch1. I used to have the same problem with macs, but I've sold my Intel mac now. still got an old g4 imac but they are about as useful as a chocolate teapot these days, even if they look very nice. * +

phly_kid 6.03.15 - 12:30am
Thanks, i will find out. There are countless guides methods and ways out there but somehow i either dont have the data for the mega downloads or they just complicate a thing or two. I have almost all i need. All i have to figure out is how to create a bootable mac usb from within windows and have it ready. * +

banbury 6.03.15 - 01:59am
be handy if you could borrow a macbook from someone * +

phly_kid 6.03.15 - 07:41am
yea that woulld be most ideal. I will see if i can get the image of osx i have to run in vm and hopefully use the vm to create a usb and copy all the required files. * +

flintstone 17.03.15 - 04:57pm
iboot legacy and multi beast * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum