! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

seagate externall hdd movies transfer - Page 1/2

Subject: seagate externall hdd movies transfer
Replies: 9 Views: 1300
> »
molly 15.02.15 - 08:44am
hi all I'm staying at a mates for the weekend, and he as an external hardrive attached to his TV, with like 250 really good movies on it, he as said i can copy them to my laptop the ones i want, but upon trying this it's only coppying the short cuts not the actuall file. say Avi files ect i want a way to do a bulk transfer, from externall hdd to my laptop please ? * +

molly 15.02.15 - 09:19am
anyone help me * +

tranie 15.02.15 - 11:59am
did you plug the external hard drive into your computer or did you try and copy them over a network ? * +

newt182 15.02.15 - 01:51pm
Could do with some screenshots of what you are seeing, from where you are copying from and the destination. * +

molly 16.02.15 - 10:07pm
Hi I'm plugging ext hdd into my usb on laptop open it but olupib right clicking then send to my c drive on laptop its.only trasfer the short cut not the actual film * +

molly 16.02.15 - 10:17pm
Its only copy the film shortcuts not the full film / films right xlick send to .. C on my laptop but.only the short cuts are there * +

kazannts 17.02.15 - 01:07pm
Why are you using send to? Highlight all films you want with CTRL left click then drag them to your laptop HDD and COPY them * +

iminuru 18.02.15 - 03:29am
As kanzants said. Select the videos by holding Ctrl+Right-clicking mouse, open the ''Edit'' menu (there in the tool bar), You must see, cut, copy, paste, there. Copy your selection, and paste it in the desired Drive/folder. If You couldn't, I am afraid You have infected Your PC/Lappy, n Need a Virus scane. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search