! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

U.S.B Bootable - Page 1/1

Subject: U.S.B Bootable
Replies: 6 Views: 1741

vallency 2.02.15 - 03:41pm
Dudes, pls help on how to make BOOTABLE U.S.B DRIVE with Power iso?? How do i copie an image file to the u.s.b to make it boot?? * +

phemzask 2.02.15 - 07:11pm
google Rufus-download- run-win * +

tranie 3.02.15 - 09:35am
if you already have an image file then try win32diskimager [link]http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/pi-operating-systems/win32diskimager[/link] it will write the img file to both an sd card or a usb stick. * +

psnality 6.02.15 - 08:34pm
Here you go [link]http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool[/link]
Easy peasy way
Oops I use free daemon tools for fake bluray but this is for making a usb stick into a bootable drive so you can boot to windows with it or boot to anything else * +

jondzani 8.02.15 - 03:46pm
I know how to do that i am gona tell you theres no need to download nothing * +

veronee 12.02.15 - 11:08pm
you copy image file onto the usb, you go into computer bios and tell it to boot from USB. you turn off, plug in usb and restart following instructions. its how you install stuff to notepads and notebook computers * +

newt182 13.02.15 - 04:11pm

@ veronee - 12.02.15 - 11:08pm
you copy image file onto the usb, you go into computer bios and tell it to boot from USB. you turn off, plug in usb and restart following instructions. its how you install stuff to notepads and notebook computers

That wont work. An image file such as .iso just copied over to a USB device will not work even if you have made the USB device bootable. That's the key part though, you need to make the device bootable or just copying stuff to it will never work.

The first post in this topic wins, or as an alternative, but only if you need to make a bootable device to install/boot Windows, then you can use the MS tool. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search