! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

OMG!! Raspberry PI 2 B+ - Page 6/6

Subject: OMG!! Raspberry PI 2 B+
« <
usbcable 21.01.16 - 12:48am
Sorry if it's upside down. It dosent look that way to me * +

usbcable 3.02.16 - 01:05am
I have to say that the January 2016 update for OSMC is utter s**t ! Dislike.gif playing videos for a few minutes and the system freezes so you have to pull the power. DVDs still not playing properly. My IQaudIO Pi DAC + wasn't recognised on this update like it was before even through the settings were there so it needed another entry in the config.txt to fix this lame bug. Sad.gif I will revert back to December 2015 update for now * +

usbcable 29.02.16 - 06:36am
I'm very pleased to say the most recent February updates for OSMC are much better again. Everything is working again! Hurray.gif Let's hope that progress continues to make OSMC the best media experience there is * +

usbcable 29.02.16 - 11:27pm

@ 3mel - 2.02.15 - 02:57pm
how much are they ? I saw that the price didn't change, but I never knew how it was to begin with...

Hi, have you ordered a raspberry pi 3 ? * +

usbcable 29.02.16 - 11:30pm

@ tranie - 3.02.15 - 09:30am
where did you order it from hug ? i got my pi b overclocked to 950 mhz for my kodi (formerly xbmc) I tried overclocking to 1.1ghz but it made the system unstable, i followed the directions i found on a website. The extra ram will come in handy when trying to stream hdmi 1080p at the moment i find streaming 1080p to be a little jittery. If i download and play its fine.

Raspberry pi 3 is out nod.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum