! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

OMG!! Raspberry PI 2 B+ - Page 5/6

Subject: OMG!! Raspberry PI 2 B+
« <> »
usbcable 29.11.15 - 10:38pm
The web browser plays YouTube vids properly again now. There's a settings app for configuring the pi without having to go to the command line and running raspi-config. You can boot straight into the LXDE desktop from boot if you want too. The permissions have been changed so you don't have to keep typing SUDO for certain operations when python programming with I/O ports anymore. It looks much more like a real desktop OS now And overall it's very stable. * +

tranie 30.11.15 - 10:14am
just been reading they bought out a new raspberry pi, the raspberry pi zero, this months issue of the MAGpi magazine is giving it away free. 1ghz 512mb only problem it hasnt got an ethernet socket so not sure if it can be connected to the internet. gonna go and see if i can track down a copy in wh smiths. They are sold out of this months issue online, but they have said they are going to print more thumbs_up.gif * +

usbcable 2.12.15 - 08:27am

@ tranie - 30.11.15 - 10:14am
just been reading they bought out a new raspberry pi, the raspberry pi zero, this months issue of the MAGpi magazine is giving it away free. 1ghz 512mb only problem it hasnt got an ethernet socket so not sure if it can be connected to the internet. gonna go and see if i can track down a copy in wh smiths. They are sold out of this months issue online, but they have said they are going to print more thumbs_up.gif

If you get a USB to Ethernet adapter it will work.

I forgot to say this months update of Jessie includes the wifi drivers so no probs now hurray.gif * +

3mel 19.01.16 - 03:09am
[u][link]and here's a little video breaking down the features on the zero from Android Authority:http://youtu.be/3kJ_IAhqvwo[/link][/u] * +

usbcable 20.01.16 - 01:04am
Here's a pic of my bench with Raspberry Pi's ....

* +

iminuru 20.01.16 - 07:01am
My dear Usbcable, please post this pic upside down.. I shall be really grateful... * +

3mel 20.01.16 - 10:01am
just click on it to see it the right way up... it's an iphone thing, the exif data has the orientation set at 3 instead of 0 ! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index