! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cortana and siri - Page 1/1

Subject: cortana and siri
Replies: 2 Views: 1267

mrstrubl 31.12.14 - 03:46pm
I was just wondering now that Siri and Cortana are both powered by Bing what really makes them unique or different.other then one being apple and one being Microsoft. Would I get the same results if i asked them the same questions *

banbury 23.01.15 - 07:42pm
google now has been tested to be the most accurate. cortana is said to come second with siri in last place. but siri is said to have 'more of a soul' the result maybe because apple havnt really bothered much with siri just lately. however, which voice assistant is the best may also be down to a matter of opinion. Cortana seems to be more precise on location announcing the road where you are, where as siri will usually state the first four digits of your postcode, but that can also vary according to your location. On the iphone you can use either siri or google now which maybe seen as the bes *

banbury 23.01.15 - 07:50pm
as the best of both worlds by some. However, despite the test results I would be more inclined to trust siri over cortana baring in mind that microsofts equivalent is the new kid on the block and has more to learn. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search