! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THX TruStudio Pro - Page 3/3

Subject: THX TruStudio Pro
« <
kazannts 13.12.14 - 06:58pm
Also there's no reason the restore a backup point if you can't uninstall something, ccleaner can do that even if windows installer can't. * +

john_163 14.12.14 - 07:23am
lol i did try cccleaner to unistall it ..that didnt work to..an i deletd my restore point... oh an in my bios the sound was set to auto,,so wat should do * +

john_163 14.12.14 - 07:25am
m sure its sometng got to do with soundblaster.. coz wen it askd me to reboot after login it gave many error on black screen n den windows went normal... mayb it has left some files in system 32 folder? * +

kazannts 14.12.14 - 02:46pm
You could try setting it from auto to off as I suggested. Other than that I'm outta ideas. Newt might know. * +

mok214 14.12.14 - 10:45pm
Have you tried correcting these issues in Safe Mode? * +

john_163 15.12.14 - 07:38am
@kazann il try to off n check@ monk i didnt try that...il give a try hope that works thats the last resort * +

kazannts 15.12.14 - 03:53pm
Well you could try formatting and a fresh install of windows, I know it's a pain but the restore may not have restored all files you deleted manually. If the off setting in bios doesn't help, try removing the sound blaster and see if the error is corrected. If not, then it's not the card. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index