! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Internet - Page 1/2

Subject: Internet
Replies: 14 Views: 3313
> »
richeet 29.11.14 - 10:58pm
When i connect to the internet via laptop im getting a message cannot connect to proxy server . How can i resolve this * +

newt182 29.11.14 - 11:33pm
Something, maybe a virus, changed your settings. If you don't know about the proxy then I would guess it was/is a virus. First use a good anti virus like Avira, and also Malwarebytes and do full scans. Then checkout this video: [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmapUgg12UU[/link]

Note that your problem might be different and that video might not help. Also be prepared to reinstall Windows and backup important data before trying to fix anything (do the scans first). * +

richeet 1.12.14 - 08:08am
I did the scans checked firewall connections . Avg removed a lot of viruses . How would i do a reinstall * +

ducky 1.12.14 - 10:26am
whats the model number? * +

kazannts 1.12.14 - 08:54pm
How the hell would the model help?
Reinstall: insert dvd/usb stick with windows on. Follow options. Format hdd. Install windows. Spend 3 hours reinstalling all software. Btw there's a good chance any recent doc or photo backups will be infected, make sure to scan any usb backups you have otherwise it'll be straight back to square 1. And for gods sake install a free anti virus and keep it up to date. * +

ducky 1.12.14 - 10:09pm

@ kazannts - 1.12.14 - 08:54pm
How the hell would the model help?
Reinstall: insert dvd/usb stick with windows on. Follow options. Format hdd. Install windows. Spend 3 hours reinstalling all software. Btw there's a good chance any recent doc or photo backups will be infected, make sure to scan any usb backups you have otherwise it'll be straight back to square 1. And for gods sake install a free anti virus and keep it up to date.

listen to the transvetite she/he could fix your problem thumbsup.gif * +

kazannts 2.12.14 - 02:30am
Or listen to the idiot. Your choice xmwahx * +

ducky 2.12.14 - 09:43am
well that was fun yawn.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply