! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Internet - Page 2/2

Subject: Internet
« <
ducky 2.12.14 - 10:01am

@ kazannts - 2.12.14 - 02:30am
Or listen to the idiot. Your choice xmwahx

ya do realize just cause your being the biggest as* here it doesnt make you the smartest guy in the room an certainly not the only one capable. grin4.gif * +

mok214 3.12.14 - 02:44am
[Img]http://img.prodigits.co.uk/pics/1114/UaMamoYSzxim574h0GCD.jpg' alt=''/> * +

sonicbom 6.12.14 - 04:54am
@post writer you may messed the proxy settings you may need to contact your service provider to set it for you or you can do it yourself . Goto start / type Internet option / click on connection / click on lan setting / see their proxy settings enter the correct address and save it. * +

sonicbom 6.12.14 - 04:56am
Or it may be possible that your pc firewall is blocking the network or you had not paid the internet bill and isp have disconnected your connection lol * +

nofear21 26.12.14 - 11:04am
@@sonicbom Yeah that's right! * +

akbar9 13.01.15 - 01:12pm
Internet is a medium for inter culturing of different cultures and societies in the world. And Agriculture is the biggest culture of the world. As great William Shakespeare said All the world a stage so I imagine global agri farm that will produce food equally for all. So friends come closer and bring this world at single platform beyond the limitations of different cultures. Use Internet to share different innovative activities in the field of agriculture to overcome food insecurity. * +

akbar9 13.01.15 - 01:17pm
Join my group Agriculture. Strawfox is the mod there. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark