! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hackers Streaming Brits' Private Webcams - Page 1/1

Subject: Hackers Streaming Brits' Private Webcams
Replies: 7 Views: 1353

sug4r 20.11.14 - 01:15pm

A Russian website has been streaming images from webcams around the world, including CCTV and baby monitors.

The site, which has been operating for a month, gains access by using the default logins and passwords for the web cameras, which are posted online.

It shows live feeds of offices, living rooms,bedrooms, nurseries, gym etc in the UK. WHO COULD BE WATCHING YOU!!!!! watchtv.gif
* +

badvok 20.11.14 - 02:15pm
lol.gif serves them right ,same for fools who leave default login n passwords on routers * +

banbury 20.11.14 - 03:40pm
the Russians are coming! * +

newt182 20.11.14 - 04:02pm
No one is watching me nono.gif Sounds like network cameras they are talking about. The light will be on on a webcam if it is being used, or at least I would hope, and would have thought (makes sense) they are all made so that when power is supplied to the cam the LED is illuminated. * +

sug4r 20.11.14 - 09:32pm
newt read about it online,its been on the news and text...I can see you,put it away ive seen bigger maggots tease.gif lol
* +

4juice 20.11.14 - 09:43pm
This thing been around for years now. You can view s**t loads of cctvs, webcams and monitors from google.com with the correct cam address. Just that this people in russia decided to compile all of them to a website and people are s**tting their pants now about it. * +

newt182 20.11.14 - 10:25pm

@ sug4r - 20.11.14 - 09:32pm
newt read about it online,its been on the news and text...I can see you,put it away ive seen bigger maggots tease.gif lol

You must be confusing maggots with snakes, pythons or something. * +

sug4r 20.11.14 - 10:34pm
lmao.gif @ newt, your delusinal more like it... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index