! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Core i3 lappy - Page 4/4

Subject: Core i3 lappy
« <
dakillar 4.11.14 - 07:40am
Open it up and clean the fans with switch cleaner, make sure the battery and power is disconnected and get a laptop cooler, one of those that you put underneath the lappy * +

kazannts 4.11.14 - 03:30pm
Even a cheap cooler will do the trick, anything over 10 will be money lost. * +

phly_kid 4.11.14 - 08:08pm
i will look into that. i was just abit unsure of opening up the laptop just a few days after getting it, Although i'm very curious as to whether it has anything like bluetooth or wwan. A cooler is also not a bad idea given my current situation. * +

kazannts 5.11.14 - 12:44am
Ffs don't open it up unless you want to void whatever warranty you have on it. Check the handbook for blue tooth, better still, look for the blue tooth symbol in the sys tray * +

dakillar 5.11.14 - 06:17am
Yeah, only open the backing when its out of warranty. Dont go and disasemble the thing then * +

phly_kid 5.11.14 - 08:23am
its already out of warranty and i couldnt help it. Too curious for my own good. Removed the back panel and i didnt spot anything like bluetooth and also there was an empty slot where the wwan should have been. I think that explains why. The fan does need some thorough cleaning though. For what its worth though i'm pretty satisfied with all its got. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index