! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Core i3 lappy - Page 2/4

Subject: Core i3 lappy
« <> »
newt182 23.10.14 - 11:26pm
What kind of tasks do you think you use an i7 for if not for demanding things like video editing and graphics design? facepalm.gif. geforce 310m is cr*p. * +

phly_kid 24.10.14 - 10:20am
i guess i'm just abit behind on all the tech that has been thrown out in the last couple of years. I concede that I do need a core i7 and decided to look for a laptop that is atleast a core i7. Now for the graphics card. what should be the minimum then? Ram will be atleast 4gb and I realize now internal gfx card will just not cut it. So what graphics card would you recommend as a bare minimum @ newt182? * +

kazannts 24.10.14 - 02:46pm
You'd be much better going for 8gb minimum ram * +

phly_kid 24.10.14 - 03:39pm
That I may add later as its not easy to find laptops here shipped with so much ram unless you are paying an arm and a leg. Now i'm not looking at getting a beast of a machine but at the same time i dont want something i will regret a year down the line. Also ram and HDD can be added or changed easily on almost all laptops. * +

dakillar 24.10.14 - 07:12pm
It aint the best at full hd resolution, but it can run 99 of the games i play. The only unplayable game ive encountered was metro 2033. Thats why ive got myself a desktop * +

phly_kid 24.10.14 - 09:12pm
I looked it up and the specs are actually quite good. thanks. atleast I have a rough estimate of how good that card is. * +

newt182 24.10.14 - 09:22pm
You wouldn't like what I would recommend for graphics, because then you would be easily talking at least quid.gif800 and up.

The new Assassins Creed game officially has a minimum requirement of a GTX 680 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index