! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 9 - Page 10/12

Subject: Windows 9
« <> »
mok214 16.09.14 - 12:05pm

@ norega - 14.09.14 - 03:09pm
Early build screens mean nothing . look at the early windows 7 shots it looked like vista lol I think micros**te will listen this time and actually give desktop users what they want .A desktop os that doesnt look like a fisher price toy for r*tards

That's true. Just look at what Windows Longhorn turned into, Vista. Facepalm.gif
But then again, many of the features shown on the Link Longhorn GUI was actually integrated into Windows 7. * +

mok214 16.09.14 - 12:08pm
I don't know where that word Link came from. I guess CM Browser or that last Google Keyboard update has Tourette's syndrome. Lol.gif * +

banbury 3.10.14 - 07:34am
forget windows 9 because microsoft are skipping win 9 and calling it windows 10 instead. this means there will never be windows 9. one reason is related to source code conflicts with windows 9x operating systems according to Techradar, particularly with windows 95, however crazy that may sound. another reason is because they want to distance themselves as much as possible from windows 8. finally, because of online rumours that suggested windows 8 wouldnt be much different to windows 8, or 8.1. basically they hope everyone will just forget about windows 8. * +

banbury 3.10.14 - 07:42am
(sorry I meant because of online rumours suggesting that windows 9 wouldnt be much different to windows 8 or 8.1) * +

phly_kid 3.10.14 - 11:45am
Has anyone tried windows 10? Windows 8 was an eye sore and a pain in all the wrong places and thats no secret. Seeing the tech preview of windows 10 is floating online, has anyone dared to try it out and fill us in on whether its any good or not? Or do we dig our heels in further and cling on to windows 7. * +

norega 3.10.14 - 03:32pm
Windows 10 with classic start menu . Loads up like windows 7 and you never see metro again . This is what windows 8 should have been * +

newt182 3.10.14 - 04:39pm

@ norega - 3.10.14 - 03:32pm
Windows 10 with classic start menu . Loads up like windows 7 and you never see metro again . This is what windows 8 should have been

That's what Win 8 was/is with Start is Back, except less Metro than what is in Win 10. Win 10 has integrated Metro into the Desktop, unlike Win 8, and now you can't get away from it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index