! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

=gpu peformance x 0.5 - Page 1/1

Subject: =gpu peformance x 0.5
Replies: 3 Views: 889

sony.boy 19.08.14 - 11:21am
Got x2 OS on my pc, win7 x86 win7x64 on separate HDDs, with 6870. My issue is that if game X runs at 60fps on x86, the same game will run at 30fps- on the x64,regardless of quality settings, even on lowest detail and lowest resolution, same fps. It used to run fine 100percent of the time, now it runs slow 98percent of the time. *

sony.boy 19.08.14 - 11:28am
at random reboots, it performs well, then after a reboot, issue returns. I've scanned for viruses with latest updates and found nothing, defragged, nothing. when it does run well, I have to go to the catalyst and enable overdrive to manually set the fan speed enough to cool it down (prevent 80degrees +), if I don't,the game runs well then BSOD with display driver error *

sony.boy 19.08.14 - 11:34am
I've tried many AMD drivers, cleaning with driversweeper before trying another but same issue. I've noticed at the reboots that *work*, the pc becomes noisy at reboot, and the ones that don't have a silent reboot, any advice here guys? Myb the gaming gods don't want me gaming since I'm doing my final year in college hehe *

john_163 19.08.14 - 11:42am
well after updaten the amd driver to v14.7 m get random bsod while playn games to specialy on cs 1.6 n got today on fifa 14 n chrome... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search