! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

camera digital slr canon vs nikon - Page 1/6

Subject: camera digital slr canon vs nikon
Replies: 38 Views: 2471
> »
d14nova 11.08.14 - 10:49pm
which one to recomend for hobbyist or beginner canon or nikon or anything else when I should change my prosumer cam to cam slr to get best pict in case to take moving object as more targeting shoot photo in low light around condition and easy to operate the cam.I consider to buy used cam. * +

mok214 12.08.14 - 01:01am
For a beginner, go Nikon. But Sony and GoPro are also pretty good options too, especially Sony if you will consistently be in bad lighting conditions. Okay.gif * +

norega 12.08.14 - 12:24pm
For video cannon is the way to go as they are superior in every way to nikon when it comes to video . Nikon have the slight edge when it comes to photography as they have advanced there sensor technology a lott in recent years .Cannon on the other hand have continued to improve there low light performance and iso performance . Don't overlook micro four third camera either the sensors maybe smaller but as good as any crop sensor dslr . Been a keen photographer for many years now and i probably * +

norega 12.08.14 - 12:25pm
Spend just as much on photography gear as i do computer upgrades . Stay away fro GoPro if you shoot low light as they are not very good and if you did want an action cam there are better anyway just not advertised as much as GoPro. Need any help inbox me * +

mok214 12.08.14 - 08:19pm
I thought that the newer Cannon cameras tended not to be beginner friendly. Chin.gif * +

norega 13.08.14 - 06:40pm
No both nikon and cannon make user friendly entry models .But like i said the cannons are way better for video and lens selection as even the cheapest entry level cannon has a built in focus motor were the cheapest nikons don't . This means you can pick up cheap excellent lenses that were used for film cameras ,Nikon on the other hand has no built in focus on its cheapest bodys so you have to stick to buying expensive lenses with focus motors inbuilt . Once experienced you can manually shoot every * +

norega 13.08.14 - 06:41pm
thing but as a beginner you would struggle with iso/shutter speed / aperture etc * +

norega 13.08.14 - 06:43pm
The general rule with photography is buy the most expensive camera you can afford to start because as you progress you will quickly outgrow a entry level model . * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search