! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

camera digital slr canon vs nikon - Page 4/6

Subject: camera digital slr canon vs nikon
« <> »
mok214 18.08.14 - 12:53am
You are such an annoying numpty that thinks he knows everything who doesn't know anything about film speeds.
Grow the fk up and admit you still have a lot to learn. Before you know it, you're going to tell me that cassettes never existed and never were used with computers. Facepalm.gif * +

d14nova 18.08.14 - 08:42am
hey dudes be calm down! I am strugling to learn iso,shutter speed, aperture to get any moment in indoor with more sharp pict than prosumer cam, learning metering is confusing to me,any advice what should I take a cam and some recomend application of editing photo especially to reduce noise? * +

norega 18.08.14 - 09:28am
Pmpl have a meduim format camera along side my dslr and film speed and iso havw nothing to do with fast action photography . You need a camera with at least 8000/s shutter speed and more than a dozen coss focus points that you do not get in cheap entry level dsrl cameras that you reccomemded u complete r*tard . You no nothing about photography and nothing in general about computers as pointed out time and time again by other users here * +

norega 18.08.14 - 12:28pm

@ d14nova - 18.08.14 - 08:42am
hey dudes be calm down! I am strugling to learn iso,shutter speed, aperture to get any moment in indoor with more sharp pict than prosumer cam, learning metering is confusing to me,any advice what should I take a cam and some recomend application of editing photo especially to reduce noise?

For photo editing you want photoshop lightroom it has all the best features for processing your pictures just make sure you shoot in raw as jpegs are limited to what you can do post process. There is an excellent book called Understanding Exposure if you get this it will help a lott . * +

d14nova 19.08.14 - 11:04pm
thanks all dudes i think i have gotten good advices, i would inbox to you are for my problem * +

d14nova 20.08.14 - 01:25am
btw some branded in camcorder listed specification terms effective censor resolution, valid pixel or still image what does its mean the term? its does matter to image quality?.more learn more complicated. * +

norega 24.08.14 - 01:25pm
effective sensor reseloution on camcorders is the still picture quaility . The sensors in camcorders are very very small and can not be compared to a proper camera sensor . Like i said before cannon is the daddy when it comes to video dslr's .Pick up a low end model and put magic lantern firmware on it and you will have a very good camera capable of exellent video and to boot you can pick up loads of cheap lenses and some are amazingly good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index