! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

adding another hdd - Page 3/6

Subject: adding another hdd
« <> »
norega 23.07.14 - 01:48pm
Its way fast enough for movie steaming and torrenting and thats all its used for really . Dont need superfast speeds for that and usb 2.0 is well fast enough for any mechanical drive * +

meghertz 23.07.14 - 03:04pm
usb 2 is going to transfer at 22MB/s max. almost all of my mechanical drives h*t at least 70MB/s, kncluding the ones older than your 2TB. streaming from this as well? i can smell something. can you smell it? bull turds bro. * +

meghertz 23.07.14 - 03:04pm
seriously the word hit got censored? laaaame. * +

norega 23.07.14 - 04:43pm
You obviously have no fking idea what you are talking about . Loadsa people are using raspberry pi's as media servers with usb drives and usb mining etc . Do research on things before talking bull . * +

norega 23.07.14 - 04:45pm
22mb/s max ? Were u get that from pmpl right there shows how much knowledge you have . Go back to school kid * +

newt182 23.07.14 - 08:14pm

@ norega - 22.07.14 - 09:44am
Why so many partitions newt . I have 4.5tb in my computer on 2 x 2tb hdd's and 2 x 250gb ssd's and they are all single partitions . And you still have a optical drive lol.gif thought those were extinct . Di you actually use that thing ? U havent put one in a new build for years

1 partition. Used my optical drive today actually. Installed some software for a USB device I bought from Maplins (Maplins own brand). Also it gets used every now and again to burn stuff to disks for various people. Most people don't carry a USB device with them when they visit me. * +

norega 23.07.14 - 09:15pm
Thats cool . I just didnt think anyone used them anymore ,cant remember the last time i actually used one .I carry a usb on my car keys so im always ready to pinch something off someone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index