! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Free Bitdefender License - 9 months - Page 4/4

Subject: Free Bitdefender License - 9 months
« <
mok214 6.08.14 - 02:17pm

@ newt182 - 24.07.14 - 04:24pm
You know fk all about tech. You have proved it over and over again.

I started off using an old IBM punch card computer which my mother taught me to use for inventory management. In 1978 I learned more about computers and programming with a Teletype based computer. I often had to use computers in the Army, and was the only one that knew how to use a punch card computer that was a backup when the main computers failed. While still in the Army, I bought a Commodore 64 which I still have and use today.
So go ahead sonny, start having a fit and scream at the top of your lungs that you know more about tech and computers than I do. Richeet3.gif * +

norega 6.08.14 - 03:45pm
liar * +

newt182 6.08.14 - 10:05pm
Mok, the IBM punch card computer expert. laugh3.gif * +

kenb2321 11.08.14 - 01:00am
Ive been using mse for last few years, I don't mind it. I used to use Norton system works years ago but slowed PC down to a ******* crawl!! Don't surf much on my PC anyways, one time i tried to dl a show i missed and got a trojan plus some other cr*p. most risky site I download stuff now is nexus. * +

srk_97 3.09.14 - 07:37pm
i too used mse few yrs back for around 6 months and after 6 months i installed avg and found a lot of viruses..mse is the worst..currently i think avg is and avira are best..i use avira premium nowadays and am happy with it * +

lrdbyron 16.11.14 - 02:49pm
lol sup newt182, you still here? and whos the idiot you arguing with hahahaha
* +

newt182 16.11.14 - 06:36pm
Sup man. Mok regularly posts stuff here that is completely wrong. Maybe he isn't stupid and is just trolling. dontknow.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index