! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Free Bitdefender License - 9 months - Page 3/4

Subject: Free Bitdefender License - 9 months
« <> »
newt182 24.07.14 - 04:23pm
''The solution actually turned out to be very simple: if all manufacturers pay the same fee in order for their product to be tested, none of them can be advantaged or disadvantaged. In some cases it can happen that a highly demanded either by users or magazines - vendor is tested even if it did not apply for it. In this case, the costs will be covered either by the magazines or by other independent parties, which requested the results.''

Same fee, d*ckbutt.

''There was much debate as to how to support AV-Comparatives without compromising its most important quality, namely its neutrality. Payment must not be allowed to have any influence on test results.''

Not going to bother looking at the other site, they will have the same sort of thing. These are the top sites/organisations in the world to get reliable information on anti virus software, the only more reliable you can possibly get is to painstakingly do the tests yourself. * +

newt182 24.07.14 - 04:24pm

@ mok214 - 24.07.14 - 04:17pm
No, I have more years experience than you. Get it right, kiddo.

You know fk all about tech. You have proved it over and over again. * +

meghertz 25.07.14 - 02:45pm
I like bacon. * +

raider.1 26.07.14 - 12:28am
its in their interests to scare ppl into buying av, unless you are really dumb or use facebook you could easily not have av installed. Better off with apps like shadow defender, sandboxie ect. But each should do what they're comfortable with. * +

alvar89 26.07.14 - 09:58am
The 9 month offer has expired so i grabbed a 30 day trial anyway to check it out. I like trying out different programs just for testing purpose. Haven not had a anti virus protection for a while now lol.gif Usually the microsoft security essencials does the trick as im very careful what and were i am downloading stuff and what emails i open. * +

raider.1 27.07.14 - 04:52am
trouble is just testing av is that its often not easy to fully uninstall, even with the tools they offer. I'm still finding stuff from bitdefender 6months later * +

lostsock 6.08.14 - 01:52pm
revo uninstaller on top settings does most of my uninstalling and cleaning up, then ccleaner. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index