! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dell - Page 1/1

Subject: dell
Replies: 6 Views: 885

dilinas 11.07.14 - 05:59am
hell frndz i wanna knw smothng .. Um using dell i5 lap..(il let u knw m0re info) i got it 4m dubai.. They hv putted windows 8 4 ma lap . It was a original Windows 8. But after um used it in sri lanka ..now ma lap is slow .. My virus guard z mcafee. It is original one. After dat i hv decided to put windows 7 .. I puted it.. But now im confusing what was that? Grapics is differnt than 8. Realy pls tell there has any diffrent? Even i hv installed graphic driver.i dnt no why is it. Pls tell me? I * +

kazannts 11.07.14 - 11:38am
Sounds like you need to identify the graphics card and install correct drivers. Windows 8 would have done all of that for you. * +

norega 11.07.14 - 02:13pm
windows 7 usally does to * +

kazannts 11.07.14 - 02:47pm
Yes but doesn't always identify hardware correctly which is probably what he means. Why you'd pit on 7 instead of 8, just cos its slow is beyond me, unless hardware requirements are too low. * +

newt182 11.07.14 - 02:47pm
''Grapics is differnt than 8''. Yes it has a different GUI.

''Realy pls tell there has any diffrent?'' What? * +

sufi1986 15.07.14 - 08:10pm
Using inspiron on i7..wid original win8 in it.. n its much beter than win7.. Fr graphics..try to default all values at ur catalyst control center..or increase ur graphic memory....n it wud work fine then..!! * +

mok214 16.07.14 - 03:59am
Just go to the laptop manufacturers website and click the support link. After identifying your exact model, you should be able to be able to find a link to all the drivers you need.
More than likely, it will come packaged with a driver updater that you can burn to disk so this kind of problem doesn't happen again.

Don't ask me for a link because it would only work for those in the US. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search