! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Branding an e-commerce business website - Page 1/1

Subject: Branding an e-commerce business website
Replies: 5 Views: 974

junejok 30.06.14 - 08:13pm
Hello buddies,
I need to know something...I have been thinking of starting some e-commerce business website so I sat down to think of a name. I also went to some of the competitor website to get some tips.

Onto my point, does your business / domain name determine the possibility of succeeding in business? What of the layout of the business website?

I did start some business website over 2 years ago (with a domain name including a country e.g London Brokers)and it also picked up such that I could get about 15,000 unique visitors per month, but the funny part is that there were no sign ups; the bounce rates were so high.

I have been to some websites which are poorly designed yet they are worth millions and have a lot of traffic.

Regards * +

aimal 6.07.14 - 05:02am
http://www.aimalcs.heck.in * +

afcon 12.07.14 - 06:11pm
Yes * +

mok214 16.07.14 - 04:03am
Just what do you plan on selling? Don't tell me that it is your services as a web designer because you just ask too many n00B questions to be any good at it. * +

3mel 16.07.14 - 01:15pm
no offence but it's usually pretty easy to spot language that doesn't fit the corporate style of an English or American company.

no one would want to even give an email address to such a site never mind their money... * +

meghertz 18.07.14 - 04:34pm
google your web address... afghan hackers. second result. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search