! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

am thinking of Windows 8 - Page 5/5

Subject: am thinking of Windows 8
« <
banbury 27.09.14 - 12:45am
whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion, there is a big difference between opinions and facts. It doesnt matter what the update is called, it still remains an update end of. The fact that microsoft have decided to stop calling them service packs is just that and only that, its purely a name change for the reasons ive already outlined. Those are the facts regardless of whether anyone chooses to like them or not. * +

vanskyrfc 14.10.14 - 12:55am
I have win7 ultimate stick with it win8 is cr*p I had it was like vista even Microsoft agree its s**t * +

warded 15.10.14 - 05:15pm
tea2.gif http://i.imgur.com/zLah7mt.jpg (Windows 8 is fine. Vista was fine too. 7 was nothing to nipah about after using Vista for 3+ years.) * +

vanskyrfc 19.10.14 - 01:40pm
windows 8 is like vista absolute krap i have win7 ultimate runs great for evry fing on acer i5 buying win8 a waste of cash even microsoft agreed its cr*p win7 microsofts best since xp just sayin like. * +

warded 19.10.14 - 02:51pm
You don't have to get 8 separately if you are already using 7. agree.gif But if you get it in an OEM build or with a laptop or some other bundle, it's fine to keep. No need to ''downgrade'' to 7 for example. Metro can be skipped and start menu is not really needed anyway. meditate.gif * +

newt182 19.10.14 - 02:51pm
Anyone who spells 'thing' as 'fing' = opinion disregarded. * +

vanskyrfc 20.10.14 - 01:17am
disregard newt got his head stuck up his own a*se my opinion k *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply