! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

making n burning dvds - Page 2/4

Subject: making n burning dvds
« <> »
3mel 13.07.15 - 03:56am
only one year too late to help with that reply... * +

mok214 15.07.15 - 09:58pm
[link]http://sourceforge.net/[/link] Has many open source DVD burners. But be warned, there are quite a few reports that a lot of software may contain malware. * +

vampdude 2.08.15 - 05:17pm
ImgBurn... you know it's worked when you hear a jingle, I've used ImgBurn through multiple updates since 2007 and it hasn't failed me yet. * +

spartan2 2.08.15 - 10:59pm
How old is this? lol.gif * +

warded 29.09.21 - 05:54pm
For some reason Windows 10 no longer correctly finishes discs for me. Tried using the built-in burn option (SEND TO DRIVE) and infrarecorder... Both leave the discs in an ''open'' state with some amount of free space and filesystem of UDF. Tried CDBurnerXP (portable x64) and the option ''finish disc'' worked fine on 1st try leaving the disc with 0 bytes of free space and filesystem as CDFS. Also i tested the burning with an external drive too and got exactly same results. * +

warded 29.09.21 - 05:56pm
I was basically making a mp3-cd. Anyway it is a software thing, not a hardware one. Which i'm glad about knowing that the laptop's burner is not broken physically. Also obviously the disc works correctly on devices that can read mp3s off a disc now. * +

sisfreak2017 1.10.21 - 10:29am
What's a DVD? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark