! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

network connection - Page 1/2

Subject: network connection
Replies: 9 Views: 1981
> »
sphampan 18.06.14 - 08:41pm
Hi everyone ive been trying to connect to the net with my E153 HUAWEI moderm wguch I was using to connect to the internet but suddenly its just say (The device has been disconnected or is unavailable) but I was using the same moderm all this time. When i connect the dongle to the laptop its show full network and I can send and receive sms, the. Only problem us with cinnecting to the internet. PLEASE HELP ME OUT THERE I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY A NEW DONGLE WRITE NOW
* +

mok214 19.06.14 - 01:08am
Did you exceed the data limit or forget to pay your bill? Chin.gif * +

kazannts 19.06.14 - 03:05pm
If windows has auto updated, it may be a driver update causing the problem * +

sphampan 19.06.14 - 07:32pm
@mok its a preparwd sim, and i manually updated a long time ago, and it was working properly after the update. Its just stop now without any thing done. * +

mok214 19.06.14 - 09:03pm
Prepared or prepaid? Prepaid often has data limits. * +

sphampan 20.06.14 - 10:02am
Its a prepaid. And its doesnt have limits a i use it up untill i finished all the data i loaded * +

kazannts 20.06.14 - 11:50am
Sounds like either mobile data has run out, or there's a fault with your provider. If you can send sms but not go online its more likely to be one of those two. * +

sphampan 21.06.14 - 08:08pm
On the network bar of the computer its shows no network but in the mordem netwokbar its full network.
I guess its my mordem that have a problem. I just have to break it in pieces * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search