! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Video freeze error - Page 1/2

Subject: Video freeze error
Replies: 9 Views: 2071
> »
blakino 31.12.13 - 05:36pm
Hello everybody. My PC (Win 7) started getting video freezes when I'm not moving the mouse. i tried updating graphic drivers, updating flash player and etc but nothing helped much. The problem is common to all the videos including youtube, VLC player or even for some game cinematics. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. thanks * +

mok214 31.12.13 - 07:18pm
Could it be that your hard drive needs to be defragmented? It could also be a RAM or CPU issue. Open task manager and see what is running and close any unnecessary apps. BTW. If you're in the habit of downloading pirated media, run an antivirus scan... now.gif * +

nobyboy 31.12.13 - 10:41pm
Are you using Firefox @ pw? And does the video play when you move the mouse over the vid? * +

blakino 1.01.14 - 06:25pm
When I move the mouse things come back to normal. yes i got Mozilla * +

newt182 1.01.14 - 07:42pm
Does the same thing happen in other web browsers and other media players?

Do you have any codec packages installed like the K-Lite codecs?

Have you tried uninstalling your mouse drivers AND deleting them in Device Manager (then rebooting)? * +

blakino 1.01.14 - 08:19pm
Same thing happens with every other video
Didn't install a codec pack as such
* +

nobyboy 2.01.14 - 04:03pm
I have the exact same prob as the pw. Firefox and flash videos don't mix on my account. Freezes the vid but the sound still plays and it only plays the vid if u move the mouse over the vid. Uninstalled Firefox, updated flash did virus scans used ccleaner, installed Firefox and it still did it. But my gf acc uses Firefox and that don't do it. Look on the net loads have this prob * +

blakino 2.01.14 - 06:03pm
Exactly. And there is no proper solution either * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum