! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game Disk data recovery - Page 1/2

Subject: Game Disk data recovery
Replies: 9 Views: 2025
> »
snoopsy 3.12.13 - 11:26pm
Can anyone plz help,i got a game 4rm someone and when i try to install it it gives me the data error recycle or something like that when its just further than halfway.How can i get that data files back if the disk has a scratch or so it doesnt want to read that data,can i get a data recovery program or what can i do and if u get one whats the name of the program? * +

mok214 4.12.13 - 05:18am
That sounds like a cyclic data redundancy error which probably means your DVD/CD drive is going bad. Also most game companies have a scratched disk policy, visit their website go to their support page for details. * +

snoopsy 4.12.13 - 12:20pm
Thankyou and yes its that error but someone used the disk to much thats why i wnt to know if i can recover it * +

asurreym 4.12.13 - 01:30pm
If its scratched you can buy small machines which polish the scratches out of a cd * +

mok214 4.12.13 - 02:56pm
Try washing the disc in warm water with dish washing soap. Wipe dry with a very clean and soft cloth in only one direction. Disc polishers are not really recommended unless you are an experienced optician because you do not want to create a prism, which is way too easy to do. * +

newt182 4.12.13 - 04:51pm
Why bother messing around so much when you can just download it? Don't ask me where from, google. * +

mok214 4.12.13 - 06:05pm
If you follow newt182s advice, don't be opening a new topic asking how to get that virus off of your PC. Dont.gif * +

acidized 5.12.13 - 06:22am
Clean that disk, with Ammonia free LED screen cleaner if you don't have a lens cleaner. Copy the DVD as ISO image. Mount ISO on Daemon Tools and run the game. Simple as that.
* +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index