! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FACEBOOK HELP NEED (URGENT) - Page 1/1

Subject: FACEBOOK HELP NEED (URGENT)
Replies: 7 Views: 1786

respkoli 23.10.13 - 04:14pm
A person is annoying me with a fake ID on fb, nowHow to know that who is the person behind this fake ID?HELP ME PLEASE * +

metulj 23.10.13 - 06:38pm
you wont/cant get that info ! simple as that.smoke.gif * +

1jester 23.10.13 - 08:37pm
Just block them ! * +

xxi 28.10.13 - 06:43am
u would probly know this person just look for the clues and set ur own trap Q its like a fun game of CLUE lol or u can always quit using fb and live a normal life * +

cruizz 3.11.13 - 12:51am
Of course you can know who they are. It's a very simple and easy process and i will explain the solution below so you can know who it is once and for all.
OK so here goes.
Step 1. Log into facebook
Step 2. Go to messages
step 3. Look for this Fake ID in your message list or message thread and click or select it.
Step 4. Now this is the tricky part. You're going to have to send them a message. Write and tell them that you are about to have heart attack from being annoyed so much and the only way to prevent it is if they tell you who they are.
Step 5. Hope that they tell you and tell you the truth. :p * +

iminuru 8.11.13 - 03:51pm
The PW may not like my advise, anyway better close your account 4 the time being. n create a new account in fb., inform your friends 1 by 1,about your fb account n better keep the record of this, and if this fake ID belongs 2, any of your friend, you will soon see/face him, probably you will be able to guess who this person is. * +

mandain 12.11.13 - 08:11am
Report it? * +

akramwap 12.11.13 - 10:07am
i hav agood idea, make a new fake fb too, and be friend with him , in this stage with simple genius you make him show his true face ! *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search