! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Antivirus recommendation - Page 1/2

Subject: Antivirus recommendation
Replies: 13 Views: 1597
> »
sug4r 15.10.13 - 04:14pm
Could you recommend a free one for windows 7 please.Better still,tell me your first 5 choices from 1 being Excellent,2 very good and so on....As we all like different for whatever reason and then i will go with the majority.. * +

girgit 15.10.13 - 06:00pm
pc going stone age its now time of tablets and touchs * +

acidized 15.10.13 - 06:40pm
Free aren't always the best. But if you insist, you can try Microsoft Security Essentials, Avira, Avast etc.
Now about paid ones. Eset Nod 32 is decent it is light on resources and has very low false positives. BitDefender is best in AV comparatives in recent times, but is quite heavy on resources. And yes Kaspersky. If you get confused and want to see how antiviruses perform in the wild. You can check sites like av-comparatives.org , virusbtn.com , av-test.org * +

newt182 15.10.13 - 10:30pm
Best free is Avira
Best paid is Bitdefender * +

bigscoop 16.10.13 - 03:12am
i use fsecure , i did use bitdefender and yes its great but slowed my internet connection down quite some ,the free one i used was avast and commodo internet suite ,avast horrible ,commodo seemed quite good for free suite * +

phly_kid 16.10.13 - 06:22am
still using free avira since the days past and no issues to date. * +

anduan 16.10.13 - 06:16pm
Avira tea2 * +

sonicbom 17.10.13 - 04:19pm
I had been using Escan IS, for ages since I started using win 7 , Its aforable, works like charm keeps dirty stuff away from pc and keeps my pc healthy without hogging it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search