! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Surface RT vs Galaxy Note 10.1??? - Page 1/2

Subject: Surface RT vs Galaxy Note 10.1???
Replies: 12 Views: 901
> »
deewinc 28.07.13 - 10:27pm
Help me chuz...Which one will be more productive for my office work in terms of applications? * +

trollulz 29.07.13 - 02:51am
Surface, easily. * +

banbury 29.07.13 - 03:26am
as long as your not buying the surface thinking you can run the same programs on it you can run on your laptop then its ok. well actually its not ok because thats exactly why windows RT is a complete waste of space! after all whats the point in having a windows tablet that cant run windows programs? support is limited to apps and they are thin on the ground when compared to android and ios anyway. the surface is also way overpriced, so I would struggle to recommend it to anyone. * +

banbury 29.07.13 - 03:30am
also consider how quickly microsoft end support with some products, for example support for windows phone 7 and 8 ends next year, yes next year! the android tablet will offer not only better support but you will have a far greater choice of apps than windows RT will ever have. the surface hasnt been as successful as microsoft would have you believe, which is one reason why retailers like Currys are currently knocking large amounts off their surface range because nobody wants them! windows RT wont last very long, that I can promise. * +

banbury 29.07.13 - 03:41am
but even at the reduced prices they are still poor value. Samsung will shortly be launching their tab 3 range, the small tab is allready available, the new 10 inch will be coming soon. but the new models will feature intel processors which are not compatible with all android apps, so you might want to grab an arm based tab while you can. personally I wouldnt touch an intel based droid tablet but its your choice obviously. all the information I have provided here is accurate, but by all means check feel free to check it out yourself. * +

banbury 29.07.13 - 03:47am
(if you must have a windows tablet for christs sake buy one with the full version of windows 8. they are not cheap, but neither is the surface!) * +

alvar89 29.07.13 - 01:32pm
office work on a tablet wtf get a decent laptop for that money. * +

alvar89 29.07.13 - 01:33pm
typing sucks on a tablet and tablets are slow in performance. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page