! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3DMark (2013) - Page 21/25

Subject: 3DMark (2013)
« <> »
spartan2 18.10.16 - 09:59pm
I am really not bothered about some random overclocking guy with zero quotes over correctly performed proven benchmarks and first hand experience on specific configurations and platforms tbh lol.gif I'm not a religious person and don't take other's words for it no matter how many times someone makes a fallacious appeal to authority * +

norega 19.10.16 - 07:47am

@ spartan2 - 18.10.16 - 09:59pm
I am really not bothered about some random overclocking guy with zero quotes over correctly performed proven benchmarks and first hand experience on specific configurations and platforms tbh lol.gif I'm not a religious person and don't take other's words for it no matter how many times someone makes a fallacious appeal to authority

Random guy . He is the worlds best overcloker and as of late has been working close with Intel . Yeah I'm sure you no more facepalm.gif * +

sibz86 7.11.16 - 02:49am
My score is 9million
Adding link soon * +

spartan2 22.11.16 - 12:09am

@ norega - 19.10.16 - 07:47am
Random guy . He is the worlds best overcloker and as of late has been working close with Intel . Yeah I'm sure you no more facepalm.gif

The world's best overclocker, right, as if that 'title' overrules dozens of proven benchmarks. If he even said anything you claim, no doubt you can't even prove he did.

Even so his opinion isn't relevant to the FACTS I know to be proven true. You can't even post solid quotes of what he said. Just paraphrasing which you no doubt take miles out of context or just blatantly make up. I'm afraid that isn't remotely good enough for me lol.gif

I have a Skylake system with DDR4. Do you? No? Therefore I'm better qualified than you and have benchmarks to back it up. * +

norega 22.11.16 - 10:43am

@ spartan2 - 22.11.16 - 12:09am
The world's best overclocker, right, as if that 'title' overrules dozens of proven benchmarks. If he even said anything you claim, no doubt you can't even prove he did.

Even so his opinion isn't relevant to the FACTS I know to be proven true. You can't even post solid quotes of what he said. Just paraphrasing which you no doubt take miles out of context or just blatantly make up. I'm afraid that isn't remotely good enough for me lol.gif

I have a Skylake system with DDR4. Do you? No? Therefore I'm better qualified than you and have benchmarks to back it up.

I can prove it go over and check out the thread in the CPU forum . Or even still ask him he is a really nice bloke and helps out everyone . No i dont have a skylake system i have a x99 system that is beats skylake so yeah im much more qualified than you as my system is better . * +

norega 22.11.16 - 10:51am
thinks he knows better than the worlds best overcloker facepalm.gif. The guys working with intel ffs he says there isnt any point in dd4 for gaming . But no mathew wyatt says otherwise . Go over make a thread on overclockers cpu forum and argue with him about it . you are so wrong * +

spartan2 22.11.16 - 02:57pm

@ norega - 22.11.16 - 10:43am
I can prove it go over and check out the thread in the CPU forum . Or even still ask him he is a really nice bloke and helps out everyone . No i dont have a skylake system i have a x99 system that is beats skylake so yeah im much more qualified than you as my system is better .

The burden of proof isn't on me to trawl through a forum and find the posts you are claiming. That is up to you. Find them if you wish (heh good luck) nobody is stopping you.

But until then, why not keep your mouth shut. I have backed up my claims with first hand experience on the platform, plus solid proven benchmarks from an independent test.

If you want to argue against that with your useless claims of forum posts that nobody can show or even prove they exist and what is essentially your word as someone without a Skylake system, then that's fine and dandy, because it's hilariously dumb.

I have posted evidence and experience. You have well.....nothing so far. Try harder. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index