! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

windows 8 and toshiba - Page 1/1

Subject: windows 8 and toshiba
Replies: 6 Views: 1472

vankurt 14.02.13 - 07:14pm
ok i have a toshiba satellite c655-s5504 laptop that was made in 2011....it came with windows 7...i upgraded it to windows 8... i've noticed something weird tho...whenever am watching videos online whether youtube or other video sites, that my fan spins very loud and it didnt do that on windows 7. can someone explain to me why that happens?also if my computer is idle for some time it does that also. i want to know what causes it becuase i realli love windows 8 and dont want to put back windows * +

trololoo 14.02.13 - 09:24pm
your pc is working harder than before generating more heat ,try a can of compressed air 2 clean at the air vents and the fan outlet when its switched off and leave off for a while due to condensation forming from the very cold air * +

mok214 14.02.13 - 11:11pm
Also consider buying a cooling pad for you laptop. I have one for my laptop that just has enough room to place one of those freezer gel packs used to keep ice chests cool, and it keeps my laptop very cool. * +

vankurt 15.02.13 - 12:17am
when i feel it its not hot at all not even warm... * +

vankurt 15.02.13 - 12:21am
and ive seen slower laptops stream videos on windows 8 and doesnt have the fan sound * +

trololoo 15.02.13 - 02:00am
my hp laptop used to be annoying with the fan and like u mentioned streaming flash it would revup or av scanning ,i found selecting powersaver helped reduce the hooovering noiselol in end i sold it to some1 on ebay as i made it even worse by putting a better processor in it ,better means hotter in a lappy unless get 1 them cooler plates things mok mentioned or maybe sit outsidecold * +

vankurt 15.02.13 - 05:02pm
y do u say its working harder than usual? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search