! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I am good with doing windows and windows repair an - Page 3/3

Subject: I am good with doing windows and windows repair an
« <
missmobi 14.01.22 - 01:22pm
If i get windows 10 usb will it run even if iv locked myself out (only me as acsess so sure id removed passwords) * +

sisfreak2017 15.01.22 - 04:06am

@ missmobi - 14.01.22 - 01:22pm
If i get windows 10 usb will it run even if iv locked myself out (only me as acsess so sure id removed passwords)

If you mean can you install windows 10 over your currently locked account, yes you can do that, but you'll not be able to do the free windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade.

You'd need to do a clean install and buy a windows 10 license key from ebay for a few Mario coinsquid.gif

Some people may choose to activate it illegally, just like the Nigerian users choose to do.

Personally, I wouldn't advise going down the illegal route as the activation will most likely infect you to PC with virus sh*t. * +

alvar89 25.01.22 - 05:29am

@ sisfreak2017 - 15.01.22 - 04:06am
If you mean can you install windows 10 over your currently locked account, yes you can do that, but you'll not be able to do the free windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade.

You'd need to do a clean install and buy a windows 10 license key from ebay for a few Mario coinsquid.gif

Some people may choose to activate it illegally, just like the Nigerian users choose to do.

Personally, I wouldn't advise going down the illegal route as the activation will most likely infect you to PC with virus sh*t.

They cheap keys from cdkeys etc work well also. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum