! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Computer bandwidth consumption - Page 1/2

Subject: Computer bandwidth consumption
Replies: 8 Views: 1381
> »
a0w 5.09.12 - 06:19pm
I'm using Airtel modem. The speed is 7.2mb/s. It consume lots of my credit. I've switched off windows update, image off, adope player, flash player all disable but my credit is off. Is there any system I'll go into my laptop to minimize the rate a which my credit consume tremendously? * +

mok214 5.09.12 - 07:53pm
Download Avira and check to see if you lappy is a spambot. now * +

phemzask 5.09.12 - 09:38pm
use data bundles * +

g0l1ath1 5.09.12 - 11:20pm
disable bits(background inteligent transfer service) * +

plzgvhug 5.09.12 - 11:46pm
Get an unlimited data bundle. quite frankly if any network is charging extortionate amounts of money for Internet data then just move to another. * +

a0w 5.09.12 - 11:48pm
How to disable bits? * +

g0l1ath1 6.09.12 - 07:22am
run, type services, search for background...... double click at and select disable, then scroll down and disable windows updates from here aswell * +

edit.or 6.09.12 - 08:06pm
get process monitor of sysinternals and go to menu filter, select filter, in the combo box where it sais architecture, set it to say event class, in another combo boxes choose network and include. now you will see everything that uses your bandwidth. if your bandwidth is not charged while you re not using the internet but you are connected, then its likely your provider charge you way too much. if you get charges while not doing anything while connected, then you have a program to be dealt with * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search