! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Mouse!! - Page 1/5

Subject: New Mouse!!
Replies: 30 Views: 2955
> »
chr1s84 14.06.12 - 09:20am
My Razer Imporator died on me today, been having few issues with it for a few weeks but wasn't expecting it to fully die.. Anyways i need a new Gaming Mouse but don't have a clue on what to get next, been looking at the Mamba 2012 but not very good reviews, I'm thinking about switching from Razer to another brand, So what gaming mice do you guys own or recommend ? * +

meghertz 14.06.12 - 09:26am
i have the coolermaster storm sentinel, it's near 2 years old and still going strong. two programmable buttons, dpi switching with an led display to show current dpi, works on any surface and has adjustable weight. it also has user customisable lights capable of almost any colour. * +

chr1s84 14.06.12 - 09:52am
Cheers i'm Curently considering the Saitek Rat 9 but not sure on Wired or Wireless * +

chr1s84 14.06.12 - 09:52am
I know its always best to go Wired but heard the new Wireless tech has no Latency issues * +

chr1s84 14.06.12 - 11:22am
Decided on the TTeSPORTS Theron 5600 DPI Gaming Mouse.. I also decided on a new keyboard as the shift key on my Razer Lycosa started playing up about 4 months ago so ordered the Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard.. Can't get a new Mouse without treating myself to a new keyboard as well =) * +

nfxcr3w 14.06.12 - 06:58pm
prefer wireless no wires hate it * +

mok214 14.06.12 - 07:15pm
I'm still chugging along with my old Logitech MX-1000 wireless laser mouse, though I did have to take apart the charging cradle to give it a good cleaning last year. I guess that is one of the best products Logitech ever made. * +

chr1s84 14.06.12 - 07:35pm
Too much lag on wireless, was looking at the Razer Mmamba n poor reviews on the Build and the Battery Life, then looked at Rat 7 and Rat 9 the Tracking is very poor and worse on the wireless version, i think i made the the right chice on the One i chose and the Keyboard just looks so pretty drool * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search