! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Please help me it very important - Page 1/3

Subject: Please help me it very important
Replies: 16 Views: 1131
> »
kenny160 5.05.12 - 10:48pm
I have hp g6000 have been using since last year october with windows 7 on i just decided to format it about 3days ago since when i formated it lan is no longer working i try to luk 4 and install driver but it still not working i check there website it seems dose drivers only surport window vista please what can i do or do you know the type of driver dat i can download or where to download it please help me what am i gonna i need urgently * +

kizzleme 5.05.12 - 11:19pm
i have the same laptop but running vista, you will have an Ethernet network adaptor and a wireless network adaptor in device manager, find out the make of the wireless one then look for support, if you uninstall the driver it should reinstall the driver on restart, if all fails a usb wireless network adaptor wouldnt cost much * +

kazannts 5.05.12 - 11:59pm
as a rule a lot of the drivers for vista will work with win7. failing that, look for the specificake of wireless adaptor as described. * +

kenny160 6.05.12 - 02:52am
@all the wireless is working but the lan is not function.And if anyone know where to download the driver and the time to download please tell me * +

adeeb222 6.05.12 - 09:33am
download the vista drivers it works on 7 * +

sqresaus 6.05.12 - 10:51am
Yay do what he said n8 used vista driver my vista compaq is the same with win7 * +

kenny160 6.05.12 - 12:34pm
Okay thanks but can u just give me d links to follow please and am i gonna deleted d one there b4 coz anytime i trz to update it use to tell me dat window have determined dat your driver is up to date please do shed more light * +

adeeb222 6.05.12 - 12:43pm

@ kenny160 - 5.05.12 - 10:48pm
I have hp g6000 have been using since last year october with windows 7 on i just decided to format it about 3days ago since when i formated it lan is no longer working i try to luk 4 and install driver but it still not working i check there website it seems dose drivers only surport window vista please what can i do or do you know the type of driver dat i can download or where to download it please help me what am i gonna i need urgently

check the webssite you checked before * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index